Tuesday, December 1, 2009

2 Freebies

Left me preface this post by saying how sorry I am for not having any freebies last week. In the interest of not repeating that this week I have these 2 files for you. They are very simple, but I hope you can find some use for them in your holiday crafting and/or card making. Click each image to be taken to the large, downloadable file. Thanks for stopping by. If you take a file leave me a comment ok? I will be oh so happy that you did :D

Lil House


Ornament 1

16 comments:

  1. I love the little ornament!! Thanks for the freebies.

    **Hugs**
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Dawn, these are great. Thank you for sharing your talent with all of us.

    ReplyDelete
  4. gril you know that is NOT the only reason i stop by your blog!! :0) i always love seeing what you create and get inspired by your work. thanks for the imiages and i will let you know when i use them :0)

    ReplyDelete
  5. No need for apologies. We are very lucky to recieve them at any time! Thanks heaps.
    Kylie xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are perfect. Thank you so much for sharing your talent.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much for posting these images, the are both lovely and I look forward to using them on my cards this year and next and... so on... lol

    hugs Janie..xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm leaving you a message because I LOVE them!!! Thank you Dawn!

    ReplyDelete
  9. thank you they will be perfect for making lovely cards

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you found your site the other day. Love the 2 digis will make great cards.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your files, they are very creative. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  12. thanks for the house digi stamp freebie. I've just made a card!

    ReplyDelete