Friday, February 21, 2014

Free File(s) Friday!

TGIF BABY!!! Here are the files I created for this week. I hope you like them. I have been trying to come up with drawings of things I would like to use on cards for these. Sometimes I get stuck not knowing what to create. I was thinking to myself, "Self, why don't you ask your blog readers what they want to see and go from there?"
      So, what would you guys like to see? Do you want images, greetings, both? What types? You guide me lol. I will try to use some of your ideas as inspiration strikes. I can't wait to see what you ask for. Enough with the words huh? Let's get to the files. Here they are in no particular order. Remember to leave me a comment on what else you would like to see here.

It's Beary

Blank Center Flower

This is the same flower but with a spiral center, for those of you that like your flower centers with a little curvature ;)

Introducing Liony


I wasn't sure whether or not to post this one. But then I if you don't care for it, you don't have to take it, right? Enjoy. 

As always thanks for stopping by and taking a look. 
Happy Friday!
Hugs, Dawn

5 comments:

  1. Thanks, Dawn. These are really neat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much! These are great! The last flower is really pretty. I like it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much!!! Your images are ADORABLE! I see where you asked what types of images we like. Cats are my very favorite! I also like dogs, bunnies, teddy bears, anything cute. I love sentiments also. Ones with frames or borders are a little easier, but I like them all. Truly, I'm sure I'd like anything you created; it is so kind of you to share your talent freely with others! That is so generous and giving! Thanks again! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will be writing all of your suggestions down so I can remember to make them! Thanks so much for your kind comments and for your ideas!

      Delete
  4. These are wonderful - thanks heaps

    ReplyDelete