Thursday, September 10, 2009

You Are My Sunshine, Freebie Stamp


How cute is he? (If I do say so myself, lol). As with my last post, simply click this pic to get to the bigger one and download it :) I hope you love him as much as.......as much as peanut butter loves jelly! If you do download "Sunny", leave me a comment perty please :) It really does thril me to read what you have to say :) Day makers is what each of those comments are, that's right......Day Makers. As in,...wow that made my day! Don't you want to be the person to make someone say that? I know I do!! Have a great rest of the day and I hope to see you later!! *Insert Beauty Queen Wave Here* lol. Love to my peeps :D

10 comments:

  1. OMG SO CUTE!!!!!! Ok you are my HERO!!!!!! I luff him!!
    LMAO@beauty queen wave LOLOLOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Dawn! He is my sunshine, my only sunshine. He makes me happy when skies are gray!! You'll never know dear (well, you will when I get to making a card - lol!) How much I love him, please don't take my sunshine awayyyyyyy (jazzy hands). Adorable Dawn! Thank you so much, I have only known you for 2 whole days (saw you on Lori's blog) but you seem to be quite the Day Maker yourself. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this Dawn!! Perfect for some Cards for Soldiers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for this wonderful Sun!!
    thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your cute little Sunny put a smile on my face.
    Thank you so much for sharing, Dawn.
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your sunny is the cutest thing I've ever seen. Thanks for sharing him.

    Carol P

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just found this little guy, so cute! Thanks for keeping him up and sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete