Monday, September 7, 2009

More Free Digi Stamps

Hello Dearest Blog Readers :) I created these files today and had so much fun doing it. I truly hope you enjoy these digi stamps. Be sure to leave me a comment if you download my files. I would love to hear from you!! Be sure to show me your creations using them too!! I would love to see. I hope they are sized right, I didn't get the chance to ry printing them yet. Thanks for taking a look. Click the file Description to be directed to the file download on 4Shared.com


Tree


If you take a file, please leave me a comment, and then go forth and create :)

17 comments:

  1. very cute stamps! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. very cute Dawn - thanks for the freebies!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love that circle! That spider is a cutie too! Very cool! Thanks Dawn! You rock!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Dawn! I downloaded the circle flower. Not sure yet what I will do with it.... ;-) Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi dawn .
    thanks sharing your art work hun. huggs jo x

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMGOSH I LOVE THESE TOO!!!!!!! The spider is THE CUTEST!! You truly luff me! LOL
    You are rockin your new tablet gf!!!
    OMGOsh I am so gonna make some cards today!!
    TFS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the comments ladies! You made my whole week!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great designs. I LOL'd when I saw the spider. Way cute...love the googly eyes! Thanks for sharing, Dawn!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ohhh these are sooo awesome! Thank you so much for being so generous! I will be sure to let you know when I make something with these. I love promoting other crafters as I believe there's room for all of us in the creating world! Thank you so much. :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks so much for sharing your talent with us. That tree is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Dawn, I love the circle flower and the tree, but I passed on the spider. It's just me. I am so afraid of them...even paper ones. LOL

    Thanks for sharing.
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your tree is perfect for what I intend to create - a card for Retro Sketches. Thanks so much.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I downloaded the tree file. I hope to create a card similar to one I saw on SCS. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete