Tuesday, January 14, 2014

I have been away for awhile....

......but I am back today and with a NEW DIGITAL FILE!! My skills are a little rusty and I had to re-learn my drawing program, but I think he turned out pretty cute. I hope you can use this little fella on a card or something. If you use my files, please be sure to show me so I can come over and see. If you download my file, leave me a comment to let me know you were here. Thanks for stopping by and taking a look :)
(Click on the image to download the larger sized file)
Have a grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreat day!!
Hugs, Dawn

10 comments:

  1. Welcome back. He's so cute. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This bee is fantastic! Great you are back...
    Thank you,
    Ardilla :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Rhonda and Ardilla for your kind comments :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. He's adorable!! Thank you Dawn!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're Welcome :) Glad you like it!! Hopefully my next post won't take so long.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute, thanks a bunch.

    Silverbutterfly

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are all very welcome :) Thank you for taking the time to leave me some love! I do appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this bee. I can't wait to use him. Thanks for making all these great digi stamps.

    ReplyDelete