Friday, June 26, 2009

A "Naked" Cupcake O.o

I created this cupcake file and started to add "sprinkles" in PS, when I thought to myself, self....maybe you should leave it naked so anyone who downloads it, can make their own sprinkles with pom-poms or Stickles or whatever else they can think of. So that is what I did. I hope you like it. Dress it up or leave it plain, whatever you want. Please, show me if you make anything with it :) and leave me a comment if you take the file.....pretty please, with sugar on top, and a cherry, and, and, insert favorite topping here :) Now for the preview and the clickable link:
Thanks for stopping by :)

13 comments:

  1. OMG IT'S PERFECT! DAWN YOU SO ROCK!! THANK YOU!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH CUTE...LOVE the cupcake!!! Thanks SO much for sharing it!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for ALL the freebies. This is too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's very, er, sweet of you LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you! I can alway use a "naked" cupcake LOL

    Carmen

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my auntie, this Cupcake is just too cute!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. love it, even naked it still look so cute and yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love everthing you share!

    Please check out my blog, I have an award waiting for you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Dawn,
    your art is too cute as are your projects. And if I haven't said it before, thank you for sharing your digi stamps. I left you a blog award on my blog -www.artfulxpressions.net- hope you don't mind.

    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a hoot - I have a post on my blog regarding Naked Cupcake Night at the university where I work!
    Cute digitals.
    Thank you.
    http://fiberbubble.blogspot.com/2010/02/homage-to-naked-cupcake-night.html

    ReplyDelete