Friday, February 14, 2014

Free File(s) Friday!

First of all I would like to apologize for the lateness of this week's Free Digis. I had a busy day with my kids today. Oldest is sick with Strep throat, no school today and then there was a school dance for my youngest 2. They looked so cute dressed up. Somewhere in there I did manage to create some files! Here they are in no particular order:
Cutie Flower Face

 Heart Flower

 Lollipop

 Pretty Flower Face

 Sunshine

This is such a random assortment isn't it? You can kind of tell I dove headfirst into my sketch collection and pulled out anything that "spoke" to me. 
I hope you enjoy them. If you take one of my files (or all of them!) be sure to leave a comment to let me know you were here. I really enjoy reading your comments. 
Have a great weekend!!
Hugs, Dawn

5 comments:

  1. Thanks a lot for this beautiful garden!!!
    Hugs,
    Ardilla :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry that one of your kiddies is ill. Hope she/ he recovers soon. Thank you for the freebies! They are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope your oldest is feeling better soon. We just went through that with our 2 youngest. Thank you for sharing the images. I love the heart flower, they're all great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMGOSH these are all so cool! You are so talented! Thanks so much sis!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are so neat. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete