Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Streeeeeeeeeeeeeetch Kitty Freebie


2 in one day huh? Not bad, I am swinging for the fences, and hope to make this a 3 freebie day. WIsh me luck! I'm not 100% in love with this one, and I'm not sure why, could be that I am not very comfortable with profiles. Perspective eludes me lol. Anyway, if you want this one, click the image to make it bigger. And I know I say this all the time and sound like a broken record, but please continue to leave me comments!! They really mean the world to me. Hugs and smooches to those that want it, and hearty handshakes to those that don't :)
Melissa S. of "Playing with Paper blog" created these Valentine's for her dear daughters class, using some of my digi files!! I love how she colored them and the sentiments are adorable! Check em out! (Melissa graciously allowed me to use her photos, Thanks Melissa!)


Come back soon and continue to have a fabulous day!



12 comments:

  1. Really you want to show off my cards!?!? That would be awesome!! Again thank you for all the wonderful images especailly the fish!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. they're both awesome!!! I'm not a cat person but my son is. I'll use the images for his bday cards! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1) Thanks for another kitty image!

    2) I LOVE LOVE LOVE the monster valentines! They're perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is a great image, if you want to change anything I would make the head larger. just a thought :)
    i used your swimming bird on a card here:

    http://roseshappyplace.blogspot.com/2010/01/make-splash.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun cat image.....you are on a roll today with these digi's!! Thank you. 8)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dawn~ Thanks so much for the freebies! I have a downloaded a few of them - now I just need to create something!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like this stretching cat, Dawn. He's stretching the same way my cat used to and he has such a cute face. :) Thank you.

    Melissa did a wonderful job on the valentines. What a nice thing to do for her daughter's class!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Rose, you hit the nail on the head, literally lol he/she needs a bigger head! Unfortunately I didn't save a layered file so I can adjust it. Lesson learned! lol.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fun kitty image. Those Valentine's are so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute valentines! I like the 'eye like you', very clever!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the cat- and what wonderful valentines!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm loving the Valentine's! Great idea! Thanks for another kitty image!

    ReplyDelete