Tuesday, January 19, 2010

I was gonna save this freebie for tomalie......


....but I just couldn't wait to share!! SO here is OMG the second freebie for today! YAY ME! Woot for drawing, woot for drawing, woot for draw....uhem. I hope you lurve this hot piece of owly (is that a word), goodness. I can't decide if he's majorly happy or getting ready to hork up one of those owl pellet things. You be the judge COL, (Cackle Out Loud, for those that missed my last post). Enjoy and please show me if you create ANYTHING with him. I would love to see. Ready to download this lil fella? Simply click on him and it will make him all big and downloadable. I bid you adeiu (did I speel that right?), until we meet again.
This post is brought to you by the Letter A and the number 12.

16 comments:

  1. Girl, you are a hoot! COL!! He is super cute too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the COL thing! Us southern ladies cackle more often than we laugh! Love owls by the way! He looks happy to me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another great image, thanks for sharing.

    Love,

    Jo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this little owl!!! Thank you so much for sharing your creative works with us!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute, thanks for sharing.


    gr.louise

    ReplyDelete
  6. Here's a hoot to you....
    Thank you for another freebie...
    Adieu, until the next time

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hoot, to you!!!
    Thank you for your freebies. You have a great talent.

    ReplyDelete
  8. your mojo is back :) cool!! thank you for the cute digi's xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. woo hoo!! he is so stinken cute!! thanks dawn :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my goodness..that is just the cutest owl ever!! Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  11. such a cute owl..gonna make some stuff with this..too cute...tx tx tx for the hooty hotty freebie..

    ReplyDelete
  12. you are so sweet to share your tallent! I must say I enjoy seeing your crafts and scrapbook pages too1 WTG on quitting smoking, yay!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you for your freebies
    will be doing some of them

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you so much for the freebies.You are very talented.Can you draw zombies?

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hoot, hoot, hooray! Such cute digis...thank you for sharing with us!

    ReplyDelete