Saturday, September 5, 2009

Another Free Digi Stamp :)

For some reason I have been drawing like mad the last couple days. I mean, I make it a point to draw something everday. But these last few days I have done little else. Aside from my daily routine stuff, which I race through as fast as I can so I can "play" with my pencil, pen and paper....and in turn my scanner, tablet and computer :) The tablet is getting easier, but it's still not completely natural to my hand, so while the lines aren't perfect they are getting better . Wow, was that the longest way of saying here is a new file I created? LOL. I hope you like it, I had fun making it!!! I is such a thrill to me to draw with my computer and have it look like what is on the paper version. I can't wait to see what more practice will bring. So, please download the file, create something using it and by all means show me!! I love to see the files in use. As always if you take the file, leave me a comment, they float my boat :)
Click on the description to be taken to the download on 4shared.com


12 comments:

  1. omg she is soooooooo cute!!! I LUFF HER! Is it Zoey? *sp* lol
    I downloaded her and will print her and make something soon!
    LOVE that you are drawing more and liking your tablet more :o)
    Have a FABBY day sista!
    Love ya

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww! She's so loveable! and I'm not even a cat person! I'm a dog lover! hehe but she's precious!

    Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing. This is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Talk about a sophisticated cat. She's adorable.
    Thanks for sharing.
    Big Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. She's adorable. I'm loving your digi's. Thanks for sharing. Lana

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Dawn! I became a follower because you offer digi stamps. Although I have not used them yet, I do plan too, I am just getting into digital stamps so I will post some creations from your stamps on my blog. To follow me: marysanders123-amindofherown.blogspot.com. I have a few cards I have done posted on my blog with some other digi stamps. Please visit and leave a message so I will know you stopped by.

    Thanks
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  7. Been looking for a digi of a cat and think this is wonderful, thankyou.

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Dawn, I made a bookmark using this gorgeous digi! thanks so much for sharing!!
    here you can check it, hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I guess I have seen some of your digis before; it was just a LONG time ago. Saving it again, so I don't lose it! :) Thank you!

    ReplyDelete