Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Beware of Attack Cat! Freebie


Anyone have a cat that can relate to this? I know I do lol. Hope you like him/her. It's passed workout time, but I had to finish and upload this one STAT lol. So after I am done posting, I am off to shake some cellulite around my livingroom, aka working out lol. I have lost 10 pounds so far WOOT! Anyhow, if you want this file, click on it to make it bigger and download away. Secondly, leave me a comment so I can smile all day long :) IF you make anything using one of my files, be sure to show me! I love seeing what you make, and I will leave you some comment love for your effort :) Love yas and I hope to get crackin' on the next one shortly. Have a fabulous day!!

25 comments:

  1. This is soooooooooooooooo cute. I got and idea for this will e-mail you once it's done
    hugs
    Ildiko

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute! I love this image.


    Congrats on the 10 lbs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. super cute Dawn, and I can relate!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh crud I was so excited about the kitty i posted without saying congrats on the 10 lbs :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh Dawn, you're on a roll! I don't have a cat but I love this guy anyway! :) Thank you and CONGRATS on your weight loss!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super kitty!! Thank you for sharing!
    Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This one is just sooo cute, thanks for sharing.

    Jo.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks, Dawn! Double thanks, since I mentioned I'm partial to cats. >^..^<

    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this cat! My daughter will have to have one of these. She is cat crazy! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this cat- it's exercise I hate! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOL...Just wanted to say I find your digi stamps to be adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  12. He's awesome, I have a cat, thats not so fuzzy! Thanks for Sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love this little kitty! I have three kitties. This looks like my Frizz B getting ready to pounce! Thank you so much for your sweetness in sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love him! I'm posting the Valentines I made using your fish and one-eyed monster. Stop by and check them out! It will be the post after my blog candy!
    Playing With Paper

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh my gosh this is such an adorable kitty!!! Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I have a dog, but sure do like this darling cat. Thank you very much.

    Congrats on the weight loss!!! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh, goodness! How adorable! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Too stinkin cuuuute Dawn!!!

    Congratulations on your weight loss!!! Way to go girl!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thank you for the grat digi's!!! Mary

    ReplyDelete
  20. How have I not seen your wonderful images before! They are incredible! Thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete