Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Seahorse Free Digi!!

I have typed this post twice already. Each of those times, it came across totally negative and blah. So (third time being the charm and all), I will leave it at this:

*It Snowed.

*It Snowed Some More.

*School was closed.

*School will probably be closed again.

AND, I have a free digi for you. Only one though, mostly because of the ramifications of the above bulleted list. I hope to create more tomalie, hope being the main word there. Stay safe and warm everyone. Oh and if anyone is visiting this blog from Hawaii, please let me come visit you :) lol.


On my weightloss front (my dear, sweet weight loss front), I lost 10 pounds then gained 1 back in the course of 2 days, and then yesterday I lost 2lbs. For a grand total of 11 pounds!! I was getting a little discouraged, seeing the .8 of a pound weight gain, and the .2 the next day. So, in the interest of keeping my spirits up, I decided it would be more beneficial to me to only weigh myself once or twice a week. I am still loving my workouts. If the tv is in use when it comes to work out time I simply use the fit board and just step on my own for 30 -40 minutes, (with a bottle of water in each hand). I love listening to Sean Kingston's "Burnin' Up the Dancefloor", Beyonce's "Single Ladies", and Lady Gaga's "Bad Romance" while stepping. Oh and let us not forget the gems that are Kesha's "Tik Tok", and Pitbull's "Shut It Down". There is some swearing in that last one, and I love it because by the time it comes on I am usually all decked out in sweat and ready for some swearing anyway. What do you guys like to listen to while working out? I'd love to add to my playlist. Be sure to tell me in the comments section, please.
Enjoy and Aloha.

26 comments:

  1. Glad to hear you're not letting yourself get discouraged Dawn. I love your seahorse! So adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You go girl....keep it up!!!! I don't weigh in but just a couple times a week and that seems to work best for me. I usually watch tv when I work out in the winter....when the weather is nice I walk outside with a friend.

    I agree that some place warm sounds great about now......I am so tired of winter and cold weather. Stay warm!!

    Thank you for the cutie little sea creature.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute sea horse.. Thanks

    Amanda :0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, I'll take some of your snow.

    Thanks for the seahorse. How cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. another CUTE digi!! thanks girl :) snow = YUK to me, we are getting rain rain and more rain!! but we are only down to 50 (i know a heat wave to you !) i don't work out or weigh myself, i like to go by how my cloths fit. in the past year i have gone from a 12 back down to my norm 8. :) yea!! just cut out all fast food and cut down on snacks!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for another great digistamp and good luck on the weightloss, keep it up!

    Jo.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so cute,
    Thank you,
    When I used to do my diet, they said to weigh yourself once a week and at the same time,
    as the weight fluctuates up and down all the time,
    Well done on loosing so much,
    Hugs
    Angie

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm from Australia where its Summer and HOT here, welcome anytime, I ADORE this seahorse, thank you dear!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for the cute seahorse!

    I think you're on the right track weighing only once or twice a week. Daily weight fluctuates a little based on water retention, time of month, and so many other factors.

    I did Weight Watchers last year to lose 18 pounds, and did it in 9 weeks. It was so painless that I got my husband to join last month! I still go every week and haven't had any problem keeping the weight off. Most importantly, though, I'm just eating better. ;-)

    Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sorry to say that you wouldn't want to visit me right now. We are about to get a decent sized storm.

    That seahorse is adorable!! Thanks for sharing.

    A big congrats to you on your weight loss!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You have the cutest little digi's in the whole world! LOL I just love them. Thanks so much for all your hard work, just wanted to let you know that your appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you for this cutie- I am sorry for the snow - enough is enough I know! Think sunshine!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love this little seahorse. Happy to hear that your weight loss is going well. And sad to hear about all your snow. Summer is just around the corner. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awwww, this little guy is so cute. Thank you.

    Congrats on the weightloss. Remember it is a lifestyle change and takes time. You are doing GREAT

    ReplyDelete
  15. OMGosh! I requested this little seahorse, and I absolutely adore him. Thanks so much, you are so talented. I hear you on the snow, we have way too much where I am too! Hard to get anything done when the kids are home for a snow day!

    Thanks again. Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  16. just found this site! LOVE your images! I WILL be back! thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Dawn, I just found your blog and grabbed some of your work. They are so adorable. Thanks so much for sharing so freely!!! I'm kind of new and still practicing. I'll be glad to show you what I make with your images, when I get that far. Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful sea horse. Thanks for sharing.

    Hugs :o)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi,
    I just LOVE your work,
    so please go to my blog: www.czarownica-czarownica.blogspot.com to grab a whole bunch of distinction. The rule is that you can pass each of them to 10 craft blogs:)

    Hugs from Poland

    Agnes

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thanks for the sweet seahorse, Dawn. being a Floridian, I use alot of ocean/beach theme stamps.

    Congrats on the weight loss, especially while being shut in the house with the kids off school. What you said about not weighing every day has been a helpful thing for me in my weight loss journey. I end up getting discouraged if I weigh daily.

    No songs to suggest. I tend to listen to books on tape or the radio when I exercise.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Thanks for this seahorse.
    Jogry/bali

    ReplyDelete
  22. This is the most adorable seahorse image I have seen, thank you so much

    ReplyDelete
  23. Thank you for sharing! I scooped your post on to
    Free Digital Scraps

    I also pinned it here Digital Stamps

    ReplyDelete