Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Introducing Baby Kitty!!


Yet another post, and another free digital stamp. I hope you like it!! I am kinda running out of things to add, lol. Ummmm, I made Chicken stir fry for dinner and it was delish. Got the recipe out of my Better Homes and Gardens Cookbook. It was my new recipe for the week. I try cooking at least one meal a week that I haven't ever made before. It's fun to find new foods that are healthy and yummy. This one had oj, soy sauce, honey and vinegar in the sauce, so simple and so good! Now I just need to finish posting here, do the dishes, a load of laundry, put my kids to bed and then I can jump into my pj's and relax :) Join me won't you?? We've had a long day :)

17 comments:

  1. OK this is one CUTE kitty :) thanks Dawn!! oh your dinner sounds yummy!! it is almost dinner time here in CA then I will be glad to get my pj's on and relax :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cuuuute Dawn! You are really rockin it girl!!!

    BTW dinner sounds yummy!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shes adorable!

    Stir-Fry is the best, so yum!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh soo cute. I just love cats. Thank you very much.

    Hugs Gurkiss


    http://gurkiss.com/scrapbooking/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your dinner sounds delicious! What an adorable kitty!

    You asked me to link up if I used one of your stamps. Here's a quick one:
    http://shellsq.blogspot.com/2010/02/sentimentless.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are making me hungry.....do you have leftovers?? LOL
    What a fun little kitty....love her!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Soooo sweeeeeet! I love his widdle whiskers.... LOL .... you are so clever!
    Hugs from Australia!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dawn your digis are so so so cute. Thank you for sharing them and letting us use them. I have downloaded so many of them. When I use some of them, I'll be sure to send a pic to you too. God bless.
    Naush
    www.doodlebuddies.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the baby kitty! Thank you so much!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Have just found your site and love your digi's. many thanks for sharing your talents, have snagged a few of them and can't wait to get colouring.

    ReplyDelete