Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Free Digital Stamps

I have been doodling. I showed some of my doodles to my BFF, Jeanne, via text message and she liked them!! (Thank you for the ego boost Jeanne, I wouldn't be posting them here, if not for your words of encouragement. You know I love you to pieces right??!!) I scanned them and made them digi stamps. I uploaded them here in the hopes that someone else may like them and want to use them. Just know, I am not a professional with drawing or with Photoshop, so please be kind......and if you do download, please leave me a comment so I know you have been here :) Additionally, if you use them on ANYTHING please, show me what you created. I would LOVE to see :) Enough of the blah, blah, blahing??!! Ok, ok.....here's the previews and the links to the files on 4shared.com.

Click the images to be directed to their respective downloads at 4Shared.com :)




Oh and for anyone reading this with experience, or in the know of a tut for making digi stamps with PSCS2, please let me know. I did print these out and they look pretty good, but maybe they could be better? I would appreciate any help you're willing to share. Thanks for coming by!!

23 comments:

  1. OMG OMG I LOVE THESE!! I know I told you already but THEY ROCK!!!!
    You are SO SMART!! lol
    Love ya! and btw my hubby is *JUICY*!!
    LMAO!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, they are awesome. Thank you so much!!!! I'm adding your site to my 'digi stamp' places :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your birds are really cute. Wish I had your talent.

    ReplyDelete
  4. good of you to share! you should join out digital stamping yahoo group, your firend Jeanne is in it, it's called "what's digital stamping" there is a "join" button on my blog, sorry, I ties to leave a link in the comment but it would not let me. The members would enjoy your freebies and I give out a freebie each week too.
    Best,
    Lindsay

    ReplyDelete
  5. These birds are cute as!! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are CUTE ! AND you are talented ! Thanks a bunch for sharing !

    ReplyDelete
  7. these are cute... thanks for making them available as freebies :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are precious! You are so talented! You should be bored more often. I love your doodles! Please share more as they develop! I'd love to see more!

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are adorable! Thank you so much for sharing! Way cute!

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are adorable, Dawn--thanks for taking the plunge to share them!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great birds thanks so much.
    Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wowzers Dawn!!!! You have been up to good things!!! Love them!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Dawn, your digi doodles are adorable!! Who knows? Maybe some stamp company will pick them and mass produce them and you will be a famous stamp designer!!! (It could happen) It was so good to hear from you as always. I hope you are well, and happy!


    XXX Karen

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love your little birdies! Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you for the freebees!! I took a few, I hope that is okay. They are so cute!! I will enjoy making cards with them especially for my grandchildren. Thanks again!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I really love all your adorable digi's. Thank you!!!
    I have used them on some of my cards.

    Here’s one of my cards.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thank you for all your cute freebie images!
    Your work is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful - nice for easter cards:)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thank you for the birds! They are so super cute!

    ReplyDelete