Monday, July 27, 2009

Some Digital Freebies!!

Hello Blogospherians, didja miss me? I missed all of you :) Glad to be back! Since I haven't been a very good blogger lately, I come bearing gifts. There are 5 digital stamp files to choose from today. Take one or all of them, and create, create, create. If you make something using my images, I sure hope you show me :) I enjoy seeing them all dressed up. I could go on, but instead I will post the previews. Thanks for coming by to see me. Oh and I just wanted to let those of you with problems downloading the .tif files know, I have replaced said files with .jpgs. I hope that makes it easier to download. Still need help? Shoot me an email and let me know :) I will be happy to help, if I can.
Now, for the large print.....If you take a file, please leave me a comment, I love hearing from yas :) (Click on File Description to be taken to the download on 4Shared.com)






Thanks again for stopping by!!

16 comments:

  1. OMG OMG OMG I LOVE THEM SIS!! Ty so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you girl! I love them, but I think that lil kid is my fav. I'm not sure why. He's just cute! I missed you too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I'm gonna take these cute files. It takes me forever tho to create something but when I do use your images, I will definitely link it back to you. Thanks for these awesome pics. Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That monster is ADORABLE, and I love those fish - thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for the downloads. They will be great for kid's cards. I make a lot of them. These will be so cute when colored in with bright colors.

    ReplyDelete
  6. such cute stuff. Thanks for sharing your talent and goodies.

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are way too cute... I left you a little something on my blog... I may use these, but it will be awhile due to kids keeping me busy, so I won't take them yet... lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you. I love your digi stamps. So adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  9. thanks so much, luurrve the monster :D x

    ReplyDelete
  10. love the one-eyed monster - I saw him over on Gemmas blog http://gemslittlecreations.blogspot.com/
    but she's having trouble leaving comments
    Debz
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks so much -the monster is fab!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Just found your site from Digi Haven...your designs are sooooo cute! I downloaded many of them. Thank you for sharing your talent!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I downloaded the cute 1 eyed monster. Thanks you so much!

    ReplyDelete