Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Would you believe I have a digital freebie today?


Believe it! I do!!! Be kind, please, it's been awhile since I played with my tablet. LOL
I like to call this one..........BEAVENTINE!! Cuz it's a beaver and it is holding a Valentine.....Ok, ok, ok not so very clever of me, but I crack myself up. This post wouldn't be complete without me hoping you like my freebie, soooooooooooooo......I HOPE YOU LIKE MY FREEBIE!! :D Beave up a card or some other decoration and then SHOW ME!! In return I will leave you a happy comment full of mush and gush. Unless mush and gush isn't your thing. In which case I will leave mush and gush anyway, because mush and gush pretty much rocks!! See, I'm the only one laughing again. It's more of a cackle than a laugh. Hey a new abbr. COL Cackle Out Loud!! I am so using that. Feel free to use it too. Spread it around, see if it takes off. Please excuse my rambling, I am just bursting full of happy today and can't shut up. I owe it all to my friends, family and exercise!! I look forward to seeing your creations and many, many..............MANY comments. Unless they are mean comments, they just make me sad and, being sad sucks. So goodbye my loves :) until next time.
Oh me oh my, I forgot to tell ya......clicking on the image will take you to the larger, downloadable file. I can't believe I almost forgot that O.o

18 comments:

  1. I love him, he's adorable. Thanks for sharing.

    Love,

    Jo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dawn, he is adorable. I can't wait to make something with him. Thank you so much for your generocity.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is so cute Dawn!! I just might have to color him tonight

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Beaventine - he's adorable! TFS. I also love your sense of humor - you definitely make me COL. Have a great day! God Bless!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i think beaventine is adorable!! thanks so much:) and i am glad your having such a great day!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMGOSH he is ADOBO!!! I LUFF him! thanks soo much you totally rock!!!!!
    and I am LMAO here cuz you are toooooo funny! LOL
    Love ya

    ReplyDelete
  7. Girl, you are hilarious!!!! Beaventine is SOO cute!!! Great job girl!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I got a chuckle from reading your message
    I do so love reading them...I'm glad I'm not the only who can silly..
    Thanks for the free image...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks Dawn, for the freebie and for making me smile ;-)) Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a darlin' little beaver! I can't wait to find some place for him on a card or something! How is the workin' out going by the way? Still rockin' the Wii? Leave us an update!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the CraftCrave Blog Printable Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: [20 Jan 03:56am GMT]).

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh this little guy is sure a cutie!! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you! I love you post too.

    ReplyDelete
  14. That is a precious little guy there! Thanks again for sharing!! You are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks for sharing your cute picture.

    ReplyDelete
  16. you are so creative..love love the cutie...

    ReplyDelete
  17. He's so stinkin cute. Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love this image, and cant wait to make a card. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete