Thursday, June 3, 2010

Workin', watching and graduation!!

Just thought I would pop in and say hello. I've been working at the scrap store, having fun with that. I worked on a Basketball layout yesterday. Nothing like getting paid to scrapbook. I love that. It turned out pretty good too, I hope my boss likes it!!
I have also started watching Glee, LOVE IT!! The preggies dancin on the last episode was hilarious. I just can't get enough Glee. I watched 5 episodes on Hulu the other day, each one as good as the last. Now I want to see the rest of the ones I have missed.
Lastly, my oldest son graduates from High School this Sunday!! I cannot wait to watch him walk across the stage to get his diploma. I am really looking forward to it. Summer can officially start after that :) I hope everyone out there in blog land is happy and well!! Loves to my peeps :)

5 comments:

  1. Happy everything's going well and congratulations to your son:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE GLEE, sorry for yelling, but I just love that show, it is quirky and unrealistic but I love it anyway, the music is the thing for me, those are some talented kids. And that preggie dance was absolutely hilarious!!! Hi, my name is Kay and I'm a Gleek!!!

    Congrats on your son's graduation, have a great weekend celebrating.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Glee also. Love the songs, dance, etc. So happy to read that you love your job and it is going well. Congrats to your son (and you ;-) ).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations to your son too!

    Thanks for always visiting my blog and have a great day! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  5. sounds like your having a blast and getting paid for it!! perfect job :)

    ReplyDelete