Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Happy Haunting




I played in my scrap closet today and while looking for something to do with my Halloween papers I came across this little bird house I bought at Jo-Ann's for a dollar. So, I covered my bird house with my papers and such and came up with what I like to call my Haunted Bird House. After finishing the house I thought it needed something else. That something else was a pole to add a moon and greeting to. I simply painted a bamboo skewer black, wrapped ribbon around it and drilled a hole in the base of the house. A little wood glue and instant "flag pole" :) I think it adds just the right touch. The papers are from a 8x8 stack by K&Co. that I got eons ago. I cut the embellishments right out of the papers. I pop dotted some of them to add some dimension. That's about it. Thanks for having a look!


Hugs, Dawn

3 comments: