Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Art Journaling again....Camera Page

I worked on this page today. My BFF Jeanne sent me these super cool canvas/chipboard Camera stickers and I had to use them......ALL OF THEM! Thank you Jeanne for sharing with me. The cameras were my jumping off point.

I didn't really know where to go after that so I grabbed my new goodies aka Gelatos by Faber-Castell. I got them at Jo-Ann's with 40% and 50% off coupons. I love a good discount.
The back of the flap is one of my favorite parts of this page. I loooooooove how the alcohol inks dripped and bled, I tried to recreate it on the rest of the background and it just didn't turn out as well. I still love it though :)
Here is a closeup to show the dimension of the canvas stickers. I love these! I need to find or create other shapes in this stuff.
This last photo is just a close up of the quote. I thought it worked perfectly. 
Thanks for stopping by to take a look. I hope you have a fantastic day.
Hugs, Dawn

1 comment:

  1. LOVE LOVE LOVE!! Your talent is so amazing!! So glad you liked the cameras:-)

    ReplyDelete