Sunday, September 13, 2009

Practice, practice, practice :)




No freebies today, sorry. I haven't had a chance to play with my tablet this weekend, hopefully tomorrow. I have however, been drawing on paper. Here are a few selections from today, yesterday and Friday. I am working on getting some personality into my faces. Pardon the crappy pictures, but I took em with my cell phone :) I know none of these are "perfect", Mostly, I wanted to post these to remind myself how far I have come with my drawings. I will have to take some pics of some of the first ones I did too so I can compare. Thanks for stopping by and taking a look.
I would also like to tell those of you who have posted comments on my last few posts, thank you so much. You really made my day!! I appreciate you taking the time to do that :D Hope everyone is having a great weekend, talk again soon. Love and hugs.

5 comments:

  1. Oh what a bummer that you haven't been able to play! I know why tho and that sucks too LOL
    These are FABU sis!! these are all amazing and I am loving the peoples they are soo cute!! You totally rock my socks!!
    TFS
    Love ya

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the asain lady with the fan, great expression! Really great work Dawn!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow stunning work hun, i look forward to seeing what you do next huggs jo x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great practice drawings! I love the guy with the droopy eyes. You gotta make that one digi fer shur!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh. They are all great, but I love the bald headed guy. Reminds me of hubby. He just need a mustache. LOL The cross eyed child is cute too.

    Thanks for sharing the photos.

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete