Friday, June 27, 2014

Free File Friday!

     So I have been neglecting my blog again...sorry about that. Please take this free file as a form of apology. I hope you like her. If you take one of my files, be sure to leave me a comment :) I really love reading them. Also, if you create anything using my files please show me! I would love to see what you come up with. Use them on handmade cards, coloring pages, craft projects, etc. If you know anyone that might like my files, send them a link to my blog to come and get 'em.

Thanks for looking and have a blessed day!
Hugs, Dawn

8 comments:

  1. I love this! Adorable! Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dawn,

    Thanks for Miss Kitty! She looks ready to go out to the beach and relax!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to see you back again! Thank you for this adorable image!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I went through your blog and I enjoyed the nice art pages. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh is she adoable! thank you so much.

    wow dawn, i breezed thru your blog and your work is stunning. i just love that owl. how creative are those eyes!!!

    again, thank you for the lovely image.

    hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow! Thank you! I've never seen a cat in a moomoo before! Love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. background removal service

    I am so glad to visit this blog.This blog is really so amazing

    ReplyDelete