Thursday, June 18, 2009

WOW! What beauties!!

If you make them, they will download, color and use them on a card!! My digi files that is ;), and I couldn't be more pleased. Here are some of the lovely cards I have been priviledged enough to view!! Ladies, thanks so much for showing me what you did. They are all incredible!! I hope you don't mind me sneaking off with your photos, I was just so excited to see what you have done. In no particular order:

Carol Houghton:

Thanks for stopping by!! I love company:)

3 comments:

  1. OHHHHHH how cool! Thanks so much for adding my cards dawn!! and robin and carol's cards are FAB!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't they look so darn cute all lined up! Thanks for your sweet comment and for adding them here as well :)
    The ones you've added today are fab....go girl!!
    you're up there with the best

    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely LOVE your images!!! Thank you soooo much for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete