Wednesday, June 10, 2009

NEWS! And TPE Challenge #18

Hmmm the backspace key on my laptop is acting strange. Doesn't wanna press down O.o

First, I want to let my SCAL peeps know, that my friend Lora asked if she could make my giraffe digi stamp into an SCAL cut file. I told her sure, and so she did!! It came out totally adorable!! If you would like the file, go visit her blog and look around. She does amazing work and she offers several files, all of them free. http://scrpbooklady.blogspot.com/

Second, I want to upload and share my card for the current challenge at The Pink Elephant. I had fun using this week's color challenge of Pink, Brown and White.

Card Stock: Georgia Pacific, Pattern Paper: We R Memory Keepers, Ribbon: I forgot, Buttons: Darice, Silk Flower: Unknown, Sticker: BoBunny
Thanks for looking!!

5 comments:

  1. Awesome Dawn!!! Love your style!!!

    HUGs ~ LORi

    ReplyDelete
  2. DAWN THIS IS GORGEOUS!!! I love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh wow love the addition of the buttons and tiny flowers so cute.
    Ann xxx
    http://thepinkelephantchallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a lovely card, love that ribbon! great take on the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! So pretty! Cool button-flower flip. Thank you for sharing your card with us for TPE's challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete