Monday, June 1, 2009

I'm cuckoo for blog awards!!

Christina surprised me with The Lemonade Stand award! Thanks Christina!!

In addition to adding the way cute graphic to my blog I must also do the following:


Comment on this blog.
Cut and paste the award logo and use it on your own blog.
Nominate 5 to 10 blogs you feel show great attitude and gratitude.
Link to your nominees within your blog post.
Comment on their blogs to let them know they received the award.
Link back to the person who gave you the award to show your appreciation. There are several blogs that deserve this award but I am only going to list 5 off hand...

Jeanne

Andrea

Rach

Cori

Happy Doodle Land

Thanks for stopping by!! HuGs!!

5 comments:

  1. You are very welcome Dawn.... I am pleased to have come across your blog, and love visiting you.. I am still amazed at your mom's ART....
    Hugs, Christina

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG how cute!! Thanks so much Dawn!! Off to post it too :o)
    Love ya

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cooleroo!! Thanks for showing me the love!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you have yet another award on my blog...
    I love your Mom's art...they would look great in my yard...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Dawn! I'm posting the award on my blog right now... :)

    ReplyDelete